Careers with LOADERS
We employ 60 staff at present who are all highly skilled in their various jobs. We have a good mix of young talent and those that have several years of experience. We are very proud of our retention rate with a number of staff having been here for 20 years and some over 30.
Supervisor / Foreman
LOADERS Wanganui is a third generation family owned company based in Wanganui with over 65 years in the Civil Contracting Business. We are well established and highly recognised, specialising in roading, drainage, earthworks, retaining walls, subdivisions and site works.
Due to strong current and forward workload, we currently have opportunities for experienced civil foreman/ supervisors to join our team.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the site as well as a hands on part of the working team. Your focus will be leading your team in working towards the common goal of completing projects to a high standard in a timely and safe fashion.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Civil and earthworks experience / knowledge of earthworks and drainage
- The ability to communicate effectively with team members, contracts manager and the public
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Leadership skills to collaborate with, motivate and develop others in your team
- Reliable, physically fit and motivated and driven
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements in the civil industry
- Full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence
- Drug free
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will receive an attractive annual salary package, a fully maintained company vehicle and all the tools of the trade to be successful in your role.
This role will enable you to develop and enhance your skills and experience. Training and support along with career development opportunities are available.
By joining LOADERS Wanganui, you’ll be supported by a reliable and inclusive family based culture and a business who value and look after its employees.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to attach your CV and complete the application process, or call Carol on 0276562290 for more information.
Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.